We will work together with clients through interviews and assessments to establish need priorities. Referrals, guidance, transportation and the physical presence of a case manager remain in place as needs are met.
- Assistance to obtain birth certificates, Social Security cards and MD state ID
- Financial assistance to obtain doctor’s appointments, prescribed medication and other health related needs
- Assistance to complete applications for services
- Shelter and transitional housing referrals
- Mental and physical health assessment by RN and referrals to appropriate programs.
- The Tidal Health Wellness Van is in our parking lot every other week on Tuesday to provide flu vaccines, Covid vaccines and health screenings.