211 Maryland connects Marylanders with unmet needs to essential health and human resources. 211, Press 1 provides immediate access to a trained specialist in suicide prevention, opioid crisis intervention and mental health assistance.
Tuesday and Thursday 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Wicomico Presbyterian Church
129 Broad Street, Salisbury MD
At the rear of the building, office is located down the stairs with the black iron fence
Contact: 410-677-0757 or 443-944-5279 for questions or emergencies.
DONATE TO H.O.P.E.
The simplest way to help us out is to donate directly through our Paypal link. You may use a credit card or debit card. Thank you for your generosity!
What’s Happening at HOPE
- June 2022Stories from the Basement Help and Outreach Point of Entry, Inc. by Donna Clark RN, Director We here at H.O.P.E., Inc. look forward to Tuesdays and Thursdays… Continue reading June 2022
- Volunteer InformationIf you would like to volunteer at HOPE, please fill out the volunteer information form. The volunteer coordinator will contact you. Thanks for considering our organization worthy… Continue reading Volunteer Information
- Stories from the Basement May 2022Stories from the Basement Help and Outreach Point of Entry, Inc. by Donna Clark RN, Director Spring is here and hope follows closely behind. The cold weather… Continue reading Stories from the Basement May 2022
- Salisbury Urban Mininstries
- GratitudeHOPE is grateful to Mountaire Farms and The Bridge radio for the generous donations of chicken and canned goods to provide our clients with nutritious lunches every… Continue reading Gratitude