Office Hours: BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Tuesday and Thursday 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
Wicomico Presbyterian Church
129 Broad Street, Salisbury MD
At the rear of the building, office is located down the stairs with the black iron fence
Contact: 410-677-0757 or 443-944-5279 for questions or emergencies.
DONATE TO H.O.P.E.
The simplest way to help us out is to donate directly through our Paypal link. Thank you for your generosity!
What’s Happening at HOPE
- Stories from the Basement January 2021by Donna Clark, Director Persistence pays. I heard that a lot as a child growing up here on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. My father and grandfather… Continue reading Stories from the Basement January 2021
- Holiday ClosureHOPE will be closed for the holidays from Wednesday December 23, 2020 through Monday January 4, 2020. We will reopen Tuesday January 5, 2020 by appointment.
- Stories from the Basement December 2020Donna Clark, Director As 2020 comes to a close I think many people are ready for the New Year. We at HOPE have seen a lot of… Continue reading Stories from the Basement December 2020
- Dental AssistanceH.O.P.E. regrets that we are unable to provide dental assistance until January 1, 2021.
- Help from Our FriendsToday Vicente Hernandez, owner of Olde Towne Deli stopped by the office with donations from the Salisbury Downtown community. Last week the deli offered a free lunch… Continue reading Help from Our Friends